Welcome to our tech lab! Here’s where you can find the tools we made to make your large scale link building life a whole lot easier.
> The Broken Link Finder
The first and only Broken Link Building tool. This tool discovers broken link prospects based on your keywords. Here are some reviews and use cases:
> The Link Prospector
- Link Prospector Review: Here’s Why I Use It (SEOBook)
- Link Prospector Review by Wiep
- Link Prospector Review by Jon Cooper
- Link Prospector Review by Sean Si
- Link Prospector Video Review by Matthew Hunt
- Using Link Prospector & Buzzstream To Find Valuable Guest Blogging Opportunities In Minutes
- Experimenting with Custom Reports in Citation Labs’ Link Prospector by Michael Smith of 9xb
- A Link Development Strategy for Large Websites (LP use case) by Kaiser the Sage
- 15-Min Showdown with the Link Prospector Tool from Citation Labs by Rich “kiosk” Bernstein
- Creating a CRM database for your SEO linkbuilding (LP use case) by Joel Chudleigh
> Co-Citation Tool (Free!)
The co-citation tool organizes links pages by the number of outbound links to related sites. The philosophy is: pages linking to three or four related sites are much more likely to add a link to our related content than pages linking to just one related site. Click here to download (it’s an exe file, so PC users only at this time.)
> The Citation Labs “Scraper Suite”
Web-based scraper tools for discerning prospectors.
You input a list of URLs for which you’d like to gather email addresses. The tool visits each site and hunts for email addresses, contact forms and “contact us” pages. You get back a CSV of contacts. The Contact Finder saves time and precious, precious brain power – watch the walkthrough video or just try it now.
You input a list of URLs containing outbound links you’d like to extract. The tool visits each page and extracts only the outbound links. You get back a CSV with domains and URLs. The Outbound Link Scraper makes quick work of extracting URLs from those long and wonderful lists of sites you’d like to contact. And then you can add them right into the Contact Finder! Nice :) watch the walkthrough video or just try it now.
Input your target domain and a list of pages you want to scrape and check for your link. The output is 1 zip file with 2 CSVs – 1 containing pages that link and 1 with pages that don’t. If it was any simpler it would actually start to get complicated ;) Read more about it here.
Input your list of URLs and get a CSV report back on URL status – valid, moved, gone, failed, parked. This tool is HIGHLY useful for folks engaging in broken link building :) Try it now.
Add a list of URLs from your spreadsheet and filter out URLs that have specific text in them. For example, filter out URLs that contain the word “link,” “links,” “resource,” or “resources.” Try it now for free.
Reviews and Use Cases for the Scraper Suite:
- Citation Labs Tools Make Link Prospecting Fun
- Two New Tools to Improve Link Building Productivity
- Over 700 E-mails Harvested in Less than 5 Minutes!
- “Contact Finder” erleichtert Kontaktsuche beim Linkaufbau
- How I Found 400 Qualified Link Prospects In Eight Minutes
- Link Building Strategies for Smaller Brands in a Competitive Space (walk through of uses for list scraper + email gathering)