The Citation Labs Course in
Link Worthy Content Creation
What makes great content strategy?
‘Content’ is becoming a buzzword. We’re told to create content that shows our expertise and to make sure it’s high quality. But content strategy isn’t that simple.
At Citation Labs, we believe in something different. To stand the test of time, content strategy needs to incorporate educational, accessible and journalistic pieces. We’ve spent 15+ years making quality content for white hat link building. We know what it takes. And we’ve created the guide to doing it right.
This course is for you if:
- You’re new to content creation and aren’t sure where to begin.
- You’re an agency with a new client, and need help brainstorming a content plan.
- You’re contacting online content linkers with sales pages.
- You want to learn how Citation Labs builds solid links.
Table of Contents
Follow along as we release new monthly posts and related webinars in this series.
- The 1 Question To Ask Before Determining Content Strategy
- Linkable Content Brainstorming: From SEO Keywords to Proven Content Topics
- Part 1: The Linkable Audience Guide: Find Them, Serve Them, Earn More Links
- Part 2: 601 Linker-Valued Audiences: Serve Them Well, Earn More Links
- Customer-Focused Content Creation: Applying our “What,” “Who,” “How” Philosophy to Content Marketing
- Content Calendar Creation
- Adding PR to a Content Creation Strategy
- Prospecting for Content Promotion Opportunities
- Content Outreach Strategy
Want more innovative content creation?
Let Citation Labs create a unique strategy that’s just for you. Schedule a brainstorming session with Garrett French & team: